On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 14:12, Bruno Dumon wrote:
> I don't know if this is a feature or a bug, but it appears to me that if
> an exception occurs, and a map:handle-errors pipeline is sucessfully
> processed to show an error page, that the exception isn't logged.
>
> Is this intended behaviour?

I checked Cocoon 2.0.4 and it also has the same behaviour (errors
handled by map:handle-errors are not logged).

I'm wondering now how, as a system administrator, I could possibly know
if users are experiencing errors while browsing my site?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]