Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 14:12, Bruno Dumon wrote:

I don't know if this is a feature or a bug, but it appears to me that if an exception occurs, and a map:handle-errors pipeline is sucessfully processed to show an error page, that the exception isn't logged.

Is this intended behaviour?

I checked Cocoon 2.0.4 and it also has the same behaviour (errors handled by map:handle-errors are not logged).

I'm wondering now how, as a system administrator, I could possibly know if users are experiencing errors while browsing my site?

Well, let's add this to PipelineNode.invoke(), but after Carsten is finished with the release.

Sylvain