Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Geoff Howard wrote:

DOH! I just last night applied that patch for IE which involved nearly every line and had to be reviewed by hand because of conflicts, pseudo conflicts and my inability to make eclipse or "patch" recognize that patch (even a "fixed" version Klaus emailed me off list).

Can you see if you can apply it there? I want to test this thing and get it in if it holds up. IMHO linotype is not going to get adopted in appreciable numbers until it supports IE.

Where is the patch? :)

Attached now (it's also at bugzilla but Klaus mentioned some problem with the files there).

Geoff