--- Christian Haul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A big hand for the great team at Outerthought for organizing this unique
> and wonderful event. Thank you guys! Really looking forward for a GT2004
> in Ghent.

A big "THANK YOU" to everyone who blogged, wikied, videoed, etc.
It helped those of us who could not come not feel so far away.

I am looking forward to the virtual meetings, if I can overcome my work
firewall issues.  Since they will be on Fridays, I might be able to hook
in after work from home.

--Tim Larson