Hi All!

Likewise! It was great to catch up with everyone in Ghent again. The
GetTogether was great - thanks Steven, Marc and Bruno and everyone else
involved for organising it.

Looking forward to the next event!

Cheers,

Marcus

PS. I'm addicted to those ribs again! Will have to find some place in
Frankfurt :)