Torsten Curdt wrote:

<snip/>

This is why having one official direction on the various areas is good(tm) and having a simple name for it "cocoon sitemap" "cocoon flow" "cocoon forms" would help our users to choose and feel more protected and a more solid foundation.

+1

+1 also.

that's exactly what I was preaching in my presentation at the GT last year ;) glad we finally have something that seems to be community driven!

I must say that I was totally amazed by the feedback after my presentation on Woody. Lots of people came to me asking questions, saying they agreed Woody was the way to go, saying they already used it and liked it, and proposing enhancements (more on my blog).

Maybe the community was expecting some kind of "go" sign to rush on Woody and it appears I clearly gave this sign at Gent. Amazing community, and sudden amazing responsibility for those that thought they were a bit alone on this stuff in their "woody corner of the blocks directory" ;-)

I love it :-)

Sylvain