Steven Noels wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

<snip/>

This is why having one official direction on the various areas is good(tm) and having a simple name for it "cocoon sitemap" "cocoon flow" "cocoon forms" would help our users to choose and feel more protected and a more solid foundation.

+1 - let's go for "Cocoon Forms" - even if I feel kind of sad seeing the name I suggested going away. Oh well - it's about seeing you kids grow up, I guess.

I propose that we put in the docs some notes about the history of Woody/Cocoon Forms: who started it (you deserve credit), the initial name and where it came from, etc, etc, including the australian meaning of woody ;-)

Bearing in mind the amount of work that requires a _real_ renaming, like changing package names, namespaces and all that - who's going to do that?

I volunteer for this. This move should also be the occasion of doing the refactoring (rather a polishing, actually) I proposed in august so that we quickly have some stable APIs.

Sylvain