Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On Friday, Oct 10, 2003, at 12:51 Europe/Rome, Bruno Dumon wrote:

So until someone has time to try this out and update the excalibur-xmlutil package, we're stuck with reuse-parsers set to false.

Sylvain? ;-)

--
Stefano, with gentle voice and french accent

;-)

[Stefano asks me since we discussed this during the hackaton]

I think Bruno did the right analysis: in JaxpParser, the LexicalHandler and Resolver are set only if non-null, meaning values set for a previous parsing are kept, causing weird effects since SAX events are sent to handlers no more part or the current processing...

Sylvain