--- Tony Collen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > Vadim
Gritsenko wrote:
> > Borges Charles wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Here's proposed SVGSerializer patch to support
> request
> >> parameters.

> >> or

samples/batik/batikLogo.png?width=200&height=100&indexed=2
> >> ... ugly!
> >>

> > Or
> > samples/batik/batikLogo.png?width=1000&height=1000
> > samples/batik/batikLogo.png?width=1000&height=1001
> > samples/batik/batikLogo.png?width=1000&height=1002
> > in the loop and your server is down.
> >
> > No, thank you, I'll pass on this particular
> parameter!
>
> Shouldn't this be a concern of a transformer or the
> generator, anyway, and not the serializer??
>
> Just pass the request parameters to an XSLT to
> change the svg height or width, then output the
> image.
>
> Tony

I think this example with height and width wasn't a
good choice.
I agree with you, when it comes to change such
parameters which are specified in the svg (height,
width, background color...) it's wiser to go for an
XSLT.

Do you have an idea of how to do if you want to
override parameters used to render an image like the
indexed or quality parameters?

Thanks