Borges Charles wrote:

--- Vadim Gritsenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit : > Borges Charles wrote:

Do you have an idea of how to do if you want to override parameters used to render an image like the indexed or quality parameters?

Pass via sitemap parameters; passing it via request parameters does not look like a safe approach to me.

Vadim

I think that in cocoon 2.1.3 the sitemap parameters are not available for serializers. They're always set to empty parameters when the SitemapModelComponent is a Serializer.
Is that correct?

It is correct that... you found a bug :-/

The sitemap engine wasn't updated to take into account the ability for serializers to implement SitemapModelComponent.

I just fixed it in the CVS.

Sylvain