Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le Lundi, 24 nov 2003, à 22:00 Europe/Zurich, Joerg Heinicke a écrit :

...From that point of view my solution must be really good in your opinion :-)

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFeatures

hmmm..maybe we should push a little more towards patches?

Instead of
If you want to add further features or correct some issues please add it either here or provide a patch to the official documentation.

I'd write
You can still use this page for comments, but for content changes please provide patches as described in [MovedToCvs].

+1. I like the idea of having stuff gravitate more towards getting docs into CVS.. but sometimes I just want to be able to flesh some stuff out on the Wiki. After enough revisions, I'd probably just delete it and commit it myself, so we should just reccommend that patches be provided.

WDYT?

Tony