On 24 Nov 2003, at 21:32, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 23.11.2003 20:21, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
At the same time, all the style should happen in the XSLT thus the
<HTML> calendar strings worries me.
I think it can be easily addresses by "inspecting" with XPath if there is
a widget with Date datatype. In that way we can enclose between an
<xsl:if> all the calendar sutff. Is this OK?

No ;-)

Stefano simply also dislikes document.write() and this should be replaced completely by a DOM conform JavaScript.

Ah, you mean using DOM instead of document.write()? ok, yes, I agree, document.write() is just like out.println() in servlets. BAD!

--
Stefano.