Hi All

I had a project working with Woody.
I just updated to the latest CVS and am having a strange problem:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-samples-styling.xsl: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler

cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-field-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope. file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-calendar-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope. file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-advanced-field-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.

The variable 'resources-uri' is indeed defined on each of these XSLTs, which is IMHO unnecessary.

The strange thing is ..... I do not get this error with the Woody Samples.

First I looked to see if changing the Samples from using Xalan to XSLTC raised the problem (we have to use XSLTC because of the UTF problems with Xalan).

This had no effect.

The next difference between our project and the Samples was that we have a local StyleSheet called 'woody.xsl' which includes the woody samples stylesheet thus:

<xsl:include href="context://samples/woody/resources/woody-samples-styling.xsl"/>

Because we have some custom styled widgets.

I switched this to load the 'woody-samples-styling.xsl' directly from the sitemap, that made no difference either.

Any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

Thanks

regards Jeremy