On 17 Dec 2003, at 14:58, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-field-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope. file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-calendar-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope. file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/ samples/woody/resources/woody-advanced-field-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.

The variable 'resources-uri' is indeed defined on each of these XSLTs, which is IMHO unnecessary.

My changes from 19th Dec 2003 to remove the duplicate 'resources-uri' variable declaration in several woody XSLT files appears to have been reverted.

Any idea why?

I cannot find a record of the revision in CocoonCVS mailings.

Does anyone object to me changing it back again to remove the duplicates?

thanks

regards Jeremy