On 2 Jan 2004, at 03:51, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:

On 1 Jan 2004, at 14:18, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

For me 2003 has been a great year around here, the GT was fantastic
and Cocoon has made great progress towards becoming a widespread and
well-known tool. I'm proud to play my small part here even if I often
wish I could do more.

Thanks to everybody, I hope you all have a great year in 2004!

Thanks! You too! and everybody else here!

2004 will be a major year for my life... and I think it will impact
Cocoon as well. For good... and in very unexpected ways.

A few more weeks and I will announce it to the world.

For now, just wonder ;-)

Based on your recent mails. I think I understand what you have in mind when you wrote this lines. I think your annunce will be a shocking good news for people waiting for similars a powerful framework outside the standard scripting languages.

Agua :-)

[for the non-spanish/italian speakers (don't know about other languages), we water/fire are used as a measure or "closeness" in a well-known kids game where you hide things and kids have to find it]

In short, Antonio, you are not even close ;-)

[...]

Good luck in your annuncement while we will "prepare" for the sea of new
users to come ;-)

I don't think there will be a sea of new users coming over because of that, no. But thanks for you wishing me luck, I'll need every bit of it!

--
Stefano.