Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On 2 Jan 2004, at 03:51, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

<snip/>

Based on your recent mails. I think I understand what you have in mind when you wrote this lines. I think your annunce will be a shocking good news for people waiting for similars a powerful framework outside the standard scripting languages.

Agua :-)

[for the non-spanish/italian speakers (don't know about other languages), we water/fire are used as a measure or "closeness" in a well-known kids game where you hide things and kids have to find it]

In France, this isn't water/fire but cold/warm, which is pretty much similar.

Sylvain