Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
<snip>

AFAIK, that is already the behavior. If you invalidate the parent, it invalidates all of its children.

Yes, if it has them. But the problem here is that he has got no children. You have to stick all the different web continuations trees generated by showForm calls into the root, and only then you can invalidate them.

Other option is to maintain ArrayList of all continuations, which is not that pretty.

Vadim

The current version of showForm creates contnuations unnecessarily (at least at the moment). I originally wrote that code to support automated back-forward navigation as in JXForms. However, multi-page presentation of Woody forms is not possible because the entire form is processed in each request. A new design for multipage Woody forms (and a new implementation of showForm()) is required in my opinion.

Regards,

Chris