Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Christopher Oliver wrote:

Sorry, I just looked at woody2.js and it actually doesn't do things this way (woody.js did - btw, why have both?). In woody2.js showForm() simply calls cocoon.sendPageAndWait() in a loop. It seems to return the first continuation created. I guess if you save this one, then you can invalidate the whole sequence using it:

var k = form1.showForm(...);
form2.showForm();
form3.showForm();
k.invalidate();  // should blast all continuations up to this point

Anyway, I don't think addChild() is needed, or if it is, then to me that indicates a usability bug in the overall design (I don't think the user should have to manage continuations explicitly like that).

As I mentioned in another email - makeWebContinuation method does not set parent.

It looks like it does to me.

Yes, if you change makeWebContinuation, then addChild is not needed. See yesterday's "Re: Page scope and ContinuationLocal (was Re: Local variables in FlowScript)" thread.

So, do you want to modify makeWebContinuation instead of addChild?

See above.

Another question: do we want to cleanup flow/woody a bit and remove deprecated files/classes, such as non-FOM flow and woody.js?

+1