That was the reason for only committing the latest changes to CVS, but not checking out them on the web server. But on request (for Ant specific documentation) I guess Steven checked out the complete stuff. They should be synchronized in general, but are not at the moment. What about releasing 2.1.4? 2.1.3 is already two months old.

Joerg