Joerg Heinicke wrote:

That was the reason for only committing the latest changes to CVS, but not checking out them on the web server. But on request (for Ant specific documentation) I guess Steven checked out the complete stuff. They should be synchronized in general, but are not at the moment. What about releasing 2.1.4? 2.1.3 is already two months old.

I agree. There are some real goodies (SitemapComponentTestCase, CompilingClassLoader, Woody stuff) that would be good to get into a released version. But then, I'm not the one who would be doing the work...

Upayavira