Giacomo Pati wrote:

Cool, Carsten! Thanks

I think we should focus on Blocks.

Anyone feels to take some initial lead for the development process as mentioned at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Blocks "Implementation Phases" ?

I can't take anything like the lead on this but will pipe in:

First, the block descriptor schema really is more or less finished IIRC.

I've just started looking at and thinking about the next step - the wiring data model. If someone doesn't pipe up with some thoughts soon, (I expect that a new Boston resident may do that...) I am threatening to foist my own ill-conceived thoughts on you all about it. If things get really bad, I may even have to start writing some code and believe me, for the good of Cocoon, no one wants it to come to that!

Geoff