I wrote a transformer extend AbstractSAXTransformer to transform woody form define
file base on action and state.
The transformer do two thing:
1.turn <wd:field> to <wd:output> for read-only
2.delete some define widgets under certain condition.I use this.startRecording();
this.endRecording to delete the widget .
Question 1:
It looks fine when I use browser to see the xml output.But if I check the source ,I
found if the original xml is like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<root>
    <a>
    </a>
    <b>
    </b>
    <c>
    </c>
</root>
if I delete <a> <b> using startRecording the source code turns into:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<root>

    <c>
    </c>
</root>
left many blank and tab.How to solve it or I am in the wrong way?
Question 2:
in the transformer I also and some xinclude tag,like:
   attr.addAttribute(
    "http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";,
    "href",
    "href",
    "CDATA",
    flowUri);
   super.startTransformingElement("", "include", "xi:include", attr);
   super.endTransformingElement("", "include", "xi:include");
   attr.clear();
the xml is fine,but can't be transform by XInclude transformer,but if I save the xml
and use an another pipeline to use the xml in the disk,it can be transform by Xinclude.
If I use a xslt file to transform it first ,it can also transform by Xinclude.
So I believe it my transformer's problem,can you help?

Thanks advanced!

Roy Huang