Steve

From: "J.Pietschmann"
Torsten Curdt wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the Cocoon fop and batik jar files are generated and how that is different from the jars supplied with FOP?

THere were some Cocoon releases which shipped with a different Batik jar than the corresponding FOP release, partly due to interface changes in Batik which forced FOP to use a CVS snapshot. I don't know of the current state, but the latest Batik was released after the latest FOP release, if Cocoon grabbed the latest Batik jar, there are certainly some differences.

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/