Hi All

I just upgraded my copy of Cocoon to today's CVS version.

A (previously working) site that uses a lot of FlowScript has gone completely TU.

I am getting a lot of this :

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Function "javascript:album()" not found

Where it worked before the update.

But stranger still, while I was doing some testing, I got an error that said that a script that was not even referred to by the current pipeline, did not contain the function I was calling !!!!!!

Do what ?!?

Have there been some changes to the FlowScript infrastructure that could result in the wrong FlowScript file being used under certain circumstances?

I have several flowscripts, used independently by different Sub-SiteMaps, that have the same function names. The first SiteMap I invoke, works (does not matter which one) all subsequent invocations of pipelines with similar (but different) FlowScripts fail.

Any ideas anyone?

regards Jeremy