Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 22:03, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 14:31, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
<snip/>

2.Sometime we need to just display multi-value as text like

<wd:output>,but I only found binding can only bind multivalue-field
with multi-value(only in cvs now).Can/Should cocoon form provide
multi-value binding to output widget?

I think no. Why do you want to bind it to wd:output?

I would think for the same reason one would otherwise wd:output instead
of wd:field. In this case one would however need a wd:multivalueOutput
widget.

Yes, but why not type=output?

because an output widget doesn't read its value from the request. With a normal (multivalue)field widget, the value can always be modified by adding the appropriate request parameters.

Aha. Now this makes sense. +1 to multivalueoutput :-)

Vadim