On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 12:35:50PM -0600, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:
> Tim Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > repeater as a
> > >
> > > yes, a list of rows
> >
> > Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but the name
> > "repeater" has never quite sat well with me.  When I explain
> > it to people they look at me funny until I break down and say
> > "it's a table!". This is not quite right, since it does much
> > more than act as a static table, but do you have any ideas
> > for a clearer/more intuitive name for it?
>
> We use "Grid"....

Definitely a possibility. Clearly different than a database "table",
which could give the wrong impression of always being 1-to-1 with a
db table, and it is not tied too closely to html tables, which may
not be how it is shown anyway.

Also "nested grids" gives a good visual picture that the phrase
"nested repeaters" never managed to conjure in my mind.  +1 "grid"

--Tim Larson