Hey, interesting idea!

I recently investigated a bit the SWF Transformer/Serializer we have in Cocoon to produce dynamically generated Flash, but unfortunately what is provided by Spark isn't really usable as it's mostly composed of <rawdata> tags.

Anyone having a better experience or some ideas on this?

Also a standalone swf file that could be embedded into a html page to
display a form for ppl without the IDE. As we all know flash is not open
source, but the swf format is. Im not sure if there are licencing issues
with regard to distributing swf file(s) that contains the MM ui components.
Would need to read the EULA carefuly. Even if it was a problem I have heard
there are a group of developers working on open source ui components.

Anyway just an idea. I have a few more regarding cocoon & flash intergration
but they can wait for another day.

Why wait? Ideas are always interesting to share, even more if others can pick them up and implement them.

It's funny, lately I came across this, too :)

When cleaning up some of the blocks I though
we should also get rid of the spark stuff.
It is no longer maintained. Seems like noone
uses it ...maybe also because there is a
(different) proposed way of using XML with
flash.

So I though it would be good to create
such a "proposed" sample and deprecated
the swf serializer and generator.