Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what the current kernel already

provides and

what not.

Let's forget all the xml (descriptors etc) for a moment. Imagine I want to write a block, that provides - let's say a special file generator - that can be used in other blocks (in my app block).

Now, obviously this generator will implement our Cocoon

Generator interface.

What else does the kernel already provide for the component

lifecycle?

(Logging, Configuration etc.)

Or is this a to discuss/do?

JFYI, Pier is in vacation ATM, so you're better not hold your breath... :-)

Ah, thanks! I thought there are perhaps more people out there (Stefano?) that know the answer.

pretty busy these days, will try to catch up later.

--
Stefano.