Rolf Kulemann wrote:
Looking at the repository block, one will see that there is already a
RepositorySource, but that source and the RepositorySourceFactory are
not meant to be used with the new Repository interface from Guido.

What I have in mind is:

A new RepositorySourceFactory should simply look up the appropriate
respositroy via the RepositoryManager and pass that to RepsitorySource.
The source than acts on the Repository interface to provide a sources
functionality.

Does this make sense?

It does.
However please consider the Repository interface unstable (if not at "proposal stage", but definately not finished) and I currently wouldn't move too quick building further components on top of it.

If you need a Source for accessing WebDAV, why not use the WebDAVSource?

Guido

Guido?