Il giorno 10/mag/04, alle 22:21, Marc Portier ha scritto:

I just checked in an update for one of our cforms samples that reveals a somewhat nasty visual presentation of the nice calendar widget we use

Not just the calendar, also the help popup.

if placed just above a (multi-line) selection list (like done now) the calendar popup seems to be kept behind that selection list...

anyone that has a clue what is causing this?

That stupid IE is causing this, I think ;-) Mozilla doesn't, at least here. And unfortunately I'm not proficient enough with CSS and DHTML to try to fix it.

Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/