> On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 15:29, Fredy Dobler wrote:
>> I'm using the latest cvs version (2.1.5-dev), the cocoon-forms block and
>> the jetty from the cocoon cvs.
>> The only thing I can't get working right is the character encoding of
>> the
>> submited parameters of a html form.
>>
>> I've set all settings I've found to utf-8 (web.xml, cocoon.xconf,
>> java.encoding, ...).
>
> But in the web.xml, have you left the container-encoding parameter to
> ISO-8859-1?
No, I've uncommented the lines.

Snippet from my web.xml:
    <!--
      Set encoding used by the container. If not set the ISO-8859-1 encoding
      will be assumed.
    -->
    <init-param>
      <param-name>container-encoding</param-name>
      <param-value>utf-8</param-value>
    </init-param>

    <!--
      Set form encoding. This will be the character set used to decode
request
      parameters. If not set the ISO-8859-1 encoding will be assumed.
    -->
    <init-param>
      <param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
      <param-value>utf-8</param-value>
    </init-param>

> --
> Bruno Dumon                             http://outerthought.org/
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fredy