Hi,
Not that I'm strictly against a release, but I thought, that the new 2.1.5 release should mean something like officially launching CForms, after it's stabilization, in respect of the 'final' API. Actually we have two APIs, one widely deprecated, the other is looked at as an aging prototype. Bruno seems to be the only one concerned about the current situation, I'm still wondering why his v3 proposal didn't find any resonance?

/leo