A plea from a non-comitter ...

Sorry if this is out of place.

I keep having to update woody-cforms stuff at each release :(

It's a great forms framework, especially with flow, so I like to try out
the new stuff when each release comes out.

It would be good to have a stable Cforms in a released version soon.

If not in 2.1.5, might it be possible to have a 2.1.6 where it is
stable, released at the first possible first Friday ?
(As per the original proposal in this Qvote.)

Oh and some docs on what would have to be changed in Cforms apps from
2.1.5 -> 2.1.6 :)

For what it's worth I'd still vote +1 for 'immature' (but not premature)
Cforms in 2.1.5

Christopher