On 04.05.2004, at 19:35, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

I've just committed the new "supersonic" block, a tutorial/example app called "Supersonic Tour of Apache Cocoon", focused on Pipelines, Flow, Forms (aka "the Power Trio").

I think, this a successful work, neither a dry HelloWorld, nor a complex beast, so you still get the essentials quickly. And it seems extensible, possibly a chance to demonstrate some O/R practices with our lovely web glue...

There are probably a few typos here and there, and I'm no Forms guru (yet..) so

As a Forms guru, I noticed you're using a deprecated syntax at some places in your Form Model, <fd:validation> shouldn't be nested within <fd:datatype> anymore.

/leo

enhancements are certainly possible (for example: why does this "Calendar" link show up next to the date entry fields ;-)

Enjoy, and as always feedback and contributions are very welcome!

-Bertrand