Le 7 mai 04, à 14:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

...i have add one of my flow examples in the same sturcture with your's in
flow example in supersonic block.

this example use java classes for bussines logic calculations. those
classe are colled from flow.

do you want to add this example insupersonic block?...

My idea was to keep the supersonic tour minimal so that people stay focused on the absolute essentials. It's hard to define "essential", but do you think your sample adds essential information?

If so, can you prepare a patch and submit to bugzilla? I'd be happy to look at it.

-Bertrand