While I am not a Flash fan. I thought it is not good idea to deprecated
it. Because many people is using flash or just this is the perception I
got in my country. Seems to be a "hot" technology around web designers.
> They are developing or looking for "flash" these days. I know Cocoon
> is a
> step forward of these solutions. But the same as JSP I think we can
> support it as an entry point for some people.

No, I am not saying to deprecated flash support but
the way we use it currently. Since I doubt anyone
has used it in production (we defintily would have
gotten some complains!) I am saying ...let's do
support it "the flash way" ...like flash people
are used to anyway. ...which is basically nothing
more than building a flash with some action script.

BTW, I was reviewing the CVS of the spark library and the newest commit is
2 years old (the exception is a 21 month license file). As you, I think
the project is dead.

yepp!

cheers
--