Reinhard Poetz wrote:

As Cocoon will move to SVN soon, I tried to work with the latest Subclipse client. Unfortunatly I always get an error:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/repos/test/cz/new'
svn: OPTIONS of '/repos/test/cz/new': Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted (https://svn.apache.org)

Subclipse doesn't offer the possibility to accept untrusted certificates like command-line SVN or TortoiseSVN does. A workaround is using one of the mentioned tools and accept the certificate permanently. But this can't be a final solution, IMO.

Are there any plans to setup a valid certificate for svn.apache.org?

I believe there are plans for a certification server, yes. But there may be other ways around it. I'd suggest asking about this on infrastructure list.

Regards, Upayavira