Someone please cc [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'm on a cell connection and am having problems sending email, and this ius going through gmane.

Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:
Thanks for the fantastic roadmap!  Can we plan on doing this sometime on
Monday the 31st?  I'd like to do a test-run sometime between now and
then to make sure that the conversion on Monday runs smoothly (and that
you get exactly what you want in your repository).

Wow, that's *early*! :-)

What about Wednesday (a week) or later, so that everyone gets a reasonable heads-up about learning SVN and getting it installed?

BTW, again TIA.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -