On 28.05.2004 10:14, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Thanks for the fantastic roadmap! Can we plan on doing this sometime on Monday the 31st? I'd like to do a test-run sometime between now and then to make sure that the conversion on Monday runs smoothly (and that you get exactly what you want in your
repository).

Wow, that's *early*! :-)

What about Wednesday (a week) or later, so that everyone gets a reasonable heads-up about learning SVN and getting it installed?

I think we all know enough about SVN :), so I'm +1 on this monday!! This will help us working on 2.1.6 without creating a branch in cvs now. So the sooner the better.

+1 for the fast way.

Joerg