Pier Fumagalli wrote:
Oh, on a side note, Ugo, I'd seriously switch your development/production environments... I'm not going into performance details (I don't want to raise a can of worms), but at least on my tests Tomcat is using 3x the memory that Jetty is using per single request, so it's more likely for you to have OOMEs on Tomcat rather than Jetty.

I couldn't agree more with this, Pier, but until my boss gets me a new engineer, I'm not going to learn how to properly configure Jetty for vhosts, authentication, logging and HTTPS and switch over. I don't want to do this job anymore, so they stay where they are ;-).

        Ugo