Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> IIRC, last first friday we had a chat with Carsten about
> adding an attribute to the <handle-errors/> or to the
> <pipeline/> which will indicate what behavior is needed in
> case of internal request: throw exception or process
> <handle-errors/>. Carsten?

Yes, nothing of that is implemented yet. The discussion started
because of internal redirects.
Now, in general the error handlers are never called for internal
requests - that was a design decision. Starting with 2.1.5 we
have one exception, internal redirects, so if you do a
<map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/something"/> then - and only then -
the error handler of the internal pipeline is called.

HTH?
Carsten