Tony Collen wrote:

Upayavira wrote:

Tony,

I think I'd say simply that Cocoon operates as a 'do-ocracy'. He who does, chooses (usually!). It is widely accepted that something needs to happen on the docs. And really, what it is going to take is someone just getting on and doing it. I suspect that someone putting in the legwork would get a lot of support from the rest of us. That is the missing component, not the ideas. Are you offering? ;-)

Yeah, more or less ;)

Great!

My time should be freeing up a little more in the coming week, so I'll keep progress posted in this thread.

Well, why not knock something up, and show us.

Regards, Upayavira