Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen wrote:

På 9. jul. 2004 kl. 14.04 skrev Vadim Gritsenko:

Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen wrote:

I guess the full list would be: {lang}, {country}, {encoding}, {variant}, {full-locale}, {matched-locale}. {locale} could be a shorthand for {full-locale}.

This list should be compatible with LocaleAction: language (not lang), country, variant.

Another point to remember to be compatible with LocaleAction:

Upayavira originally wrote:

The site will cater for locale provided as a request parameter, as the one of the acceptable locales configured within the browser, or as a site default.

If possible this should also be enhanced to look for a 'locale' session attribute, or cookie, cf. <http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/acting/ LocaleAction.html>:

The following search criteria are used in order when ascertaining locale values:
1. Request CGI parameter locale
2. Session attribute locale
3. First matching Cookie parameter locale within each cookie sent with the current request
4. Locale setting of the requesting object

The site default would then be the fift case.

I've committed it as it was. If you fancy making a patch to add that functionality, feel free!

I'm now going to get on with the CLI functionality.

Regards, Upayavira