Vilya Harvey dijo:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
>> Il giorno 28/lug/04, alle 09:56, Vilya Harvey ha scritto:
>>
>>> Interesting idea. Just out of curiosity, why Groovy and not JavaScript?
>>

>> I wrote it in my RT, because it's trendy ;-)
>
> Fair enough. :-) Do you intend to use Groovy in other places throughout
> Butterfly, or just for the sitemap? It would be nice to be able to use it
> for flow control, form validators/event handlers, etc.

I proposed that a cople of weeks ago. I think it is a good idea:
repleacement of JS with Groovy.

The advantage of Groovy over JS is that it integrates better with java
than other script languages. In the JS case we have some problems while
translating some object values and there are some hacks to call java
classes inside JS. In the Groovy case it is more natural, because it was
one of the targets since the beginning. This is why Grovvy is better than
JS.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo