On 31 Jul 2004, at 17:31, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

On 31 Jul 2004, at 02:26, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

On 28 Jul 2004, at 19:00, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Personally, I like it as XML. :-)

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like it... but many times it felt just too verbose for the task... so it would be kinda cool to have the ability to have two syntaxes.

As long as I don't have to rewrite my half-a-ton of sitemaps, I'm all right.

it would be trivial to xslt-transform them anyway.

Too bad that I can't XSLT-transform the brains of Skids, Vinston and Darrell (our three HTML magicians)... :-P

do you really have HTML people writing sitemaps? [just curious]

They are not yet allowed the privilege to commit a sitemap without me verifying, but they're learning... It ain't rocket science, and they're allowed to try and add "static" sections (pages not requiring access to the XML repository or similar), or fixing the names of the different files when they don't follow their own naming convention...

        Pier