Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Unico Hommes wrote:

Oh I see now. The ResourceReader also sets the content length on the response. It *really* shouldn't do that IMHO. Anybody know why it does that?

I see that EnvironmentWrapper ignores set content length. And it has RequestWrapper. BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE ResponseWrapper! I guess that's the real problem.

ResourceReader probably should be changed to set content length on the environment, but this is fix in only one case. ResponseWrapper seems to be the fix for all cases at once. Or, am I missing something?

What about FOM though? Doesn't a flowscript run within an EnvironmentWrapper? If so, having WrapperResponse ignore calls to setHeader() and related methods would be undesirable.

--
Unico