Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Good comments by Bertrand and David, so I'll integrate them in the original text to get a better idea of the end result.

---------------
How to get listed

<snip>proposed form details</snip>

All of this makes sense and I don't see any real problem with it. A
related issue is whether you also want people to submit descriptions of
intranet sites?

We use Cocoon for an internal application that would be pretty much
impossible without something like Cocoon. The whole application has a
very unusual architecture but there is currently no easy way for us to
show anyone the results or allow them to verify it (medical clinical
trials data management as you may recall).

Would an "Intranet applications" section also make sense? As I see it,
this list would be a list of organizations and applications with a brief
description of the application. Perhaps a screen shot or two would also
be encouraged or even required?

I see no reason why not. There can be some large Cocoon installations out there that aren't internet facing (or public facing, at least). And to show that Cocoon is used in such scenarios will do no harm. I'd just go for a description, with typical number of users, etc.

Regards, Upayavira