Il giorno 25/ott/04, alle 08:58, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

Ugo Cei wrote:
In the coming days, I plan to rewrite all tests depending on
ExcaliburTestCase so that we can forget about it. Stay tuned.

In addition, our tests test if it is possible to get a corresponding
selector (e.g. for transformers etc.) and then the component to test
from this selector. In order to make this work, you have to configure
these things in the xtest file - now I think this is wrong. The
test should simply consists of creating the object to test and then
test it - without the overhead of looking up a selector etc.
This is something we should remove also.

+1. Unfortunately you did too good a job of removing dependencies on ExcaliburTestCase and took away much of the incentive for me to rewrite them all ;-). I'll have to review them again and decide whether we can keep them as they are now.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/