so in a scenario where we have more than one directory for forms
(more than one sitemap.xmap) then we need multiple copies of mattkruse-lib

so is it better to have a common place for this library files or not ?
if those files are in a cocoon's common place we dont need a selective
"javascript import" mechanism in .xsl

WDYT?

--stavros