[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm struggling with this problem for a long time, so I hope now that the new
release is out, somebody can find the time to look into this.

I closely followed the sample on using the authentication-fw in flow script
and it works fine until...I update a repeater (e.g. I add a row). From that
moment on, the session context is lost, until I redirect to another page
(which goes through the 'checkLoginStatus' process again).

When I have a "simple" form, just some simple widgets and a submit button,
everything goes fine. But when there is a repeater and a "redisplay" action
I loose the authentication context.

Does anyone have any ideas?

More in detail:

I have "public" pipelines that call the "protect" function with an
"internal" equivalent:

<map:match pattern="public/**">
   <map:call function="protect">
      <map:parameter name="handler" value="flowAuthenticationHandler"/>
        <map:parameter name="protected-internal" value="internal/{1}"/>
        <map:parameter name="protected-redirect"
value="{request-param:resource}"/>
        <map:parameter name="failure-redirect" value="login"/>
        <map:parameter name="failure-error" value="Log in first!"/>
   </map:call>
</map:match>

<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
<map:match pattern="internal/*.html">
<map:call function="someFunction">
<map:parameter name="someParameter" value="{1}"/>
</map:call>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="internal/*.form">
<map:generate type="jx" src="content/{1}Template.jx"/>
<map:transform type="cinclude"/>
<map:transform type="forms"/>
<map:call resource="html-layout"/>
<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match> </map:pipeline>

function someFunction() { // do something form.showForm("internal/someForm.form"); // process form data cocoon.redirectTo("public/somethingElse.html"); }

Thanks.

Bye, Helma
I do not know how auth-fw works. Still this looks for me like the problem occurs when you resume continuations. Shouldn't you wrap your <map:call continuation="{1}"/> with some auth-fw action?

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]